Nomad Jarl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomad Jarl

Midgard Guild on Uthgard Freeshard

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

referred application....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Toonyxs

referred application.... Empty
PostSubject: referred application....   referred application.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:05 am

Hey there, its conko/toony!

I've decided to leave the small guild community in search of a more active playerbase and event oriented guild. Who else could i look to but NJ!? Several ppl have suggested that i apply and well here i am. Although i realize guild isnt recruiting right now i want to drop the line, i have lots to offer as a team mate and have guild master and game master experience so i know i can help out with bugs and newer players. I understand if the quota is full for members, but i'd love to get in with my sb and play around more with the nj's in thid.

Thanks for reading and considering.

Toonyxs 46 sb / 45 healer / 47 sham

Please msg me in game on Toonyxs or email response to

thanks and hope to see u out there.
Back to top Go down
toonyxs

PostSubject: email...   referred application.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:07 am

siecorod at hotmail . com
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

PostSubject: Re: referred application....   referred application.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 3:36 am

hi ,
thx for your application Smile
like i already told you i will see with the others as soon as they come online .
would be nice if you write down the names of healer and shamy also so ppl know who we are talking about.
and maybe a little about youself like age, gender ( for some reason they want to know that first all the time lol)
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com
Toonyxs

PostSubject: Re: referred application....   referred application.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:15 am

no problem!

Well I'm canadian. Great now ill never get in >< lol. 24 yrs old, male and attending unversity of western ontario for clinical psychology PhD. When im not on daoc, harrassing the girlfriend or at school i'm at busy at work as an officer in the canadian Navy. The navy portion i cant elaborate on at this time, but the rest is free game!

Healer Conkox, shaman Concoctionx. Both are aug mend Smile go go friggs!

Shout out to asteloth...who always somehow convinces me to the frontier for some crazy tower mission when i could be xp'ing... <3
Back to top Go down
Ati Radeon

Ati Radeon

PostSubject: Re: referred application....   referred application.... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:14 am

navy u say ? well now u are in 110%, atleast by esme Smile
But 24,navy,university works for me . . . no kidi ^^ u are welcome by me

ahjeah 1 rule by me, Play more with healer/shaman, we are lack of supporters, healers most kthx for attention ^^

VOTE :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aBaX9GPSaQ
Back to top Go down
miraculiks

miraculiks

PostSubject: Re: referred application....   referred application.... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:09 pm

i am against!!!------joke Razz
k for me
fresh meat is absolutely welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: referred application....   referred application.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

referred application....
Page 1 of 1