Nomad Jarl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomad Jarl

Midgard Guild on Uthgard Freeshard

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ioshi

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 12:44 pm

Hey Folks!

I wish to applicate for Nomad Jarl as you can see. Smile

If maybe someone remember, I am one of the oldest Uthgard players. I started here as even the Realm Division wasn't made, so all people was leveling at Yarley's Farm in Alb.^^
I was here in Midgard at the beginning of Uthgard because of my Girlfriend, someone may remember Calypso. My Chars were Arashi/Sever/Samy, for really old Players: I was on my way with Escaflowne.
Now I'm back after 2.5 years holidays from Uthgard and started at first on Albion, because it was told: Albion needs help, there is so little population at the moment...
Ok, I was there, made my Char for quite a while and just saw crossrealmer and people, who acted realy childlike.
That was no option for me, while I just saw, that Midgard got less population, because the Engel of Midgard swiched their Realm to Albion, I thought I should come back and support Midgard again.
Ok, two of my Chars still exist, but as I played here, there was no Crafting, no good Drops implemented, no RvRzones implemented etc.. So I have to start again and get along my way with the rest of 300g I still got from my old Chars. I wasn't sure about the application-standarts...
My existing Chars are 35 and 42,
the Char's I'm going to play are lvl10 and lvl7 (Healer/Savage), but I'm planning to go for higher Level as soon as possible.
The reason I'm playing 2 Chars is, that my Healer is not getting grp that often, because of missing People on my Level, so I'm going on with my Savage, when this is happening.

Ok, to my person:
I'm 20 years old, I'm from Germany and I play DAoC... for a very long time now.^^
Was on Lyonesse and Logres times ago and I hope I can get a Chance... even if this are not the perfect conditions.

So far,
mfg
Rico
Back to top Go down
Eeil
Nomad
Eeil

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:55 pm

Hi and tnx for apliction. I dont remember you because when you was inactive i started play here. I havenīt problems for join you to guild but other leaders must opien too.
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Oh damn I edited your post by mistake! monkey

Sorry Esme!!!
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com
Stahl

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 3:25 am

nothing against,
and yes, Midgard urgent needs healer.
Back to top Go down
Gnark

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:49 pm

i agree with the others Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1