Nomad Jarl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomad Jarl

Midgard Guild on Uthgard Freeshard

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fyragor

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:45 am

.Normal
{margin:0.0pt;
margin-top:0.0pt;
margin-bottom:0.0pt;
margin-left:0.0pt;
margin-right:0.0pt;
text-indent:0.0pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
font-size:10.0pt;
color:Black;
font-weight:normal;
}
H1
margin-bottom:6.0pt;
font-family:"Arial";
font-size:18.0pt;
font-weight:bold;
}
H2
font-size:16.0pt;
}
H3
font-size:14.0pt;
}

Hello Nomad Jarl,

please let me introduce myself. I am an 30 years old German DOAC addicted guy who plays our favourite game since the Beta in 2002 (Midgard/Lyonesse-Server). After the release of TOA I stopped playing for a
few years and since march of 2008 I am active on Uthgard Freeshard.

Since I started playing on Uthgard I leveled a bunch of chars, such as healer lvl 40 and Runi level 38, but the highest one is Fyragor (Level 42 Troll warrior), which is my current active one and i plan to
level him to 50.

My main problem is the time. I have a real life and job and so I cannot play more than 1-2 hours most of the days. Its hard for a player to find a gild that can accept that. I needed more than 4 months to level
my warrior to 42.

Currently I have no gild (thats why I am here ;-))

In the past I tried to found my own gild “Feierabendkrieger” for people with low time and who just want to play for fun. I never found enough player to found that gild.

I heard about Nomard Jarl before but thought it is a power-gaming gild not open for other player lower that 45.

Today Shuyin asked me if I want join your big gild and I was surprised that its possible for me to do that.

I found that site in the i-net and read your rules. You are really open to lower non-power-gaming people and thats exactly what I was looking for all the time. To have a gild with friends who help each other
without the need to be online hours and hours on a special time.

So if I may join your gild I can bury my plan to found a own gild because you are exactly what I was looking for (I repeat myself).

If you have any further questions, please ask me in Game in German or English language.

Best regards

Fyragor

P.S.: Mein Deutsch ist wesentlich besser als mein angestaubtes Schulenglisch ;-)
Back to top Go down
Fyragor

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:28 am

Please excuse my erroneous post. I wrote it in a text editor to use the spell checker and now it adds the meta tags when I pasted it in this forum. Unfortunately I cannot edit my post.
Back to top Go down
Eeil
Nomad
Eeil

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:06 pm

Hi and sorry for didnt answer you earlier. We havent problem with your rl, there are players in this guild that play 1 day per mounth^^. I think that no one will have problems if join us.
Back to top Go down
Fyragor

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:28 am

Ok, thanks :-) Just contact me in game. I am online nearly every evening for 1 hour or 2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 1:49 pm

fine with me Smile
pls dont expect only guild grps we do rvr with the ally and also lvl or raid groups.

and if possible try to stay in english in the /gu when non germans are on^^
i know most dont anyways but i keep trying Wink
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1