Nomad Jarl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomad Jarl

Midgard Guild on Uthgard Freeshard

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zur application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zur

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Hello! I am looking to join a guild, and have been doing so for some time. I am not a "Guild Jumper" and when I join a guild, I plan to stay there for a very long time.
I have played this game since it's release, and have been on Uthgard for a year or so. I play many toons, so I couldn't even name my 'main'. I guess my main toon is whatever I feel like playing at the time. I am looking for an active, and established guild with people online around the hours I play, and NJ seems to fit that criteria. I am 39 years old, and don't act childish (at least online ;P ).. I have been talking to a couple of members of your guild for the past week or so, and just feeling out what some of the members are like, and I really like what I have seen. If you are recruiting, I would certainly like to join and see what your guild is really about. I can be reached on Zur, Willowisp, or Greasle mainly. Other toons I play are Darkchamber, Weezle, Githyanki, or Ziggy.

I look forward to hearing back from you, one way or another.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:38 am

hi,
thx for your application i still have a few questions
seems like you have many high lvl chars but no 50. Are you planning to play only in bg´s ?
we dont force anyone to do anything he dont like, but still would be nice to know ^^
maybe you read some of the other applications here and saw, what we mentioned already many times : we dont do too much guild intern atm. so dont expect fixed lvl or rvr groups .
Main language in /gc is english, but we do have some german spam now and then.

i never played with you so see what the others say
from my side yes cause i think some older ppl are good to keep all those kiddos calm Smile
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com
Zur

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:00 am

I have 2 49's atm, and yes I plan to take them to 50 and do big RVR. Some time back, I played my Runie in RVR while I was in the guild Rhyme. They folded up some time ago tho. I feel I need to get templated before I get going there again, and when I do, it will probably be on a stealther.

I have a Leg Tailor, and an 800 Alch, and I don't mind helping peopel out with those. I am looking for a guild, mainly for the company. I enjoy gabbing with people, as I feel DAOC is a very social game. Currently, I am working on a Hunter as well. He's only 23, but I have always enjoyed the archer's view of the game as well and I plan on being 100% archer spec on him. I know that makes him situational, but I played a bow-spec hunter on live as my main, and enjoyed it very much.

Do you have any other questions for me?

And yes, I did see some other app posts, and the responses. I have no problem with the non-guild grps and German /as etc..
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 7:25 am

Zur wrote:

Do you have any other questions for me?

<<nope Smile

y i think i remember Darkchamber
Back to top Go down
Zur

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:19 am

You gave me a set of cloth armor when I was about level 20 ;P
I've strayed away from playing the Runie, simply because I am too melee minded..
A caster charging into the heat of battle never seems to work and really ticks off the group's healers..

I'll learn some day ;P
Back to top Go down
Dizzolv

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Hello & ty for application you made... Actualy none of your character names come's in to my mind , but im "we can say New" on this server & cant remember all.
In my case , i realy want to play with a nice , happy & expirianced ppl , like we allredy have in guild... And not only I , woul'd like to start playing Guild RVR - with a nice balanced group/groups.
I hate X-realming , so i hope you'r not from them , who use to ...
Esme is usualy busy with Crafting orders from whose Realm Zur application Icon_geek Zur application Icon_queen Zur application Icon_flower So thats good you have some crafting skill's. - We realy must take the presure out from her Very Happy

Thx.
<< No more question's ... Lets see what others say , but seems Esme agree ...
Back to top Go down
Xanadas

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:23 pm

i don't know you, but i think everyone wanna grew up as team is welcome for me. I trust Esme in her judge Smile
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 1:04 pm

well i guess Eeil will be ok with it ^^
send him or me in game later for invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Zur

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:09 pm

Will do, thank you. I am at work atm, so it may be a while.. I'll eb home in about an hour from now, then an hour after that I have to leave again.. so tonight I'll have a small window. But I'll keep an eye out for you.

Thanx again.
Back to top Go down
Zur

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Not having much luck catching a GM online yet this week. It is around 6:30 pm my time right now, and I typically get on about an hour and a half ago. Any GM's going to be on around this time? Otherwise, should I wait until this weekend?
Back to top Go down
Eeil
Nomad
Eeil

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:24 am

I should be on today at night. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:30 am

i am online from now on
Back to top Go down
Zur

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:54 am

Sounds good.. I am at work right now (almost 9am) and will be home some time after 5 or so. I'll keep looking for you. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zur application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zur application   Zur application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zur application
Page 1 of 1