Nomad Jarl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomad Jarl

Midgard Guild on Uthgard Freeshard

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Boblig

Another application Empty
PostSubject: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 7:58 am

Hello there,

I was directed here by p(Ytof), with whom I spent some time RvRing in Wilton and who suggested I might try to apply for a membership in Nomad Jarl. I know that NJ is a good guild, so I was quite honoured. I think New Year's Eve is a nice day to apply, so here I go.

29 years old, a (sort of perpetual) student, from Czech Republic but currently living in Bosnia and Herzegovina. I came to Uthgard some two or three years ago, then moved to classic live where I played healer for a year or so. This summer I came back to Uthgard and started my first melee class, Boblig the Warrior, which is my main now. He is level 45 at the moment and I enjoy playing him a lot, though I have a level 31 healer in Braemar too which I may level up to 50 some day.

I am a casual player, still regarding myself as a noob, RvR oriented, not x-realmer - I don't even have any chars outside Midgard. I don't speak German, but I do speak Dutch so I can understand most of the German chat.

Thanks for considering my application and Happy New Year!
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:02 am

Hello,
thx for your nice application

atm we dont have a fixed rvr/pvm group, but i think we are working on it again ^^
there are not really any rules exept good behavior .
if you are grouped with another guild there will be no one telling you to leave and join guild grp ect.

so i guess ok for me

yeah happy new year Smile
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com
Eeil
Nomad
Eeil

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:06 am

Hapy new year!!!!!! And im ok too, Esme explained all very well. See you in game.
Back to top Go down
Boblig

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:38 am

So I am in, looks like the new year has started quite well. :-) Thanks everyone and see you in game!
Back to top Go down
Stupx

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 2:41 pm

Heya, im sry i couldnt give a msg sooner, but yes i confirm that boblig knows how to assist and kill STUFF Smile, since i asked him to come and apply, I vote in his favor

Plz esme and eeil, do your magic work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another application   Another application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another application
Page 1 of 1