Nomad Jarl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomad Jarl

Midgard Guild on Uthgard Freeshard

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emergo's Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emergo

Emergo's Application Empty
PostSubject: Emergo's Application   Emergo's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:05 am

Dear Esme,

I would like to apply for your guild. I'm an old GM of Midgard Pride but the guild has been disbanded by someone wich i don't know.
I'm 23 years old and a very old player of uthgard. I have many years of experience on daoc and i'm very social in guilds. I'm a skilled healer in all spec possible but i can also play all other classes if needed. i'm also a very good team player specially in setup groups but i can adapt fast to random groups aswel. I don't mind to help peeps farm stuff or just have fun doing quests ^^

I hope to get a chance to prove myself so you can see that i'm a good add to you guild.

Friendly greetz, Emergo.
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

PostSubject: Re: Emergo's Application   Emergo's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:27 am

we talked in game and i already warned the rest of the gang that you would apply

so yep from me xD
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com
Eeil
Nomad
Eeil

PostSubject: Re: Emergo's Application   Emergo's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 5:35 am

HEHE midgard pride this sounds that you are not x-realmer ^^ OK for me too!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Emergo

PostSubject: Re: Emergo's Application   Emergo's Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 6:46 am

Glad to hear that some of you trust me already Smile and nope i don't play any other realm, so don't worry about that part.

Greetz
Back to top Go down
Xanadas

PostSubject: Re: Emergo's Application   Emergo's Application Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 12:24 pm

welcome, glad to see you in !
Back to top Go down
Emergo

PostSubject: Re: Emergo's Application   Emergo's Application Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:23 am

Ty, means alot Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emergo's Application   Emergo's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emergo's Application
Page 1 of 1