Nomad Jarl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomad Jarl

Midgard Guild on Uthgard Freeshard

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Application to join ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Application to join ^^   Application to join ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:38 am

Well my mid char is called Hash ^^ He's a bd , lvl 31 Smile I'm not very fond of xping so it will take abit of time to rvr him higher , but i think i can manage it . I have lvl 50 reaver ( latte) , she 's my main . But i still like to play my bd once in a while , so i thought to try to join Nomad Jarl , heared that u speak english and i only speak english , so it suited me perfectly ^^ .
I'm a she , i'm 17 years old , i study , no very hard , but still Smile . I play tennis and its my one and only passion , daoc is just for fun . I like rvring more than xping , ALOT more Very Happy . So thats about it . If ur full then i understand , i have been guildless with my bd along time , when i came to midside then my first guild was chaos , then they were a english speaking guild , now their not anymore , ://
But k ^^ I shut up now Very Happy And i have alot of small twinks in midside aswell ^^
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

PostSubject: Re: Application to join ^^   Application to join ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:40 am

Hi Latte Smile
Well, i dont have a problem with you joining us with your twink but i better wait and see what our cheffe Pirith says^^
a lot of us have twinks in other realms but as long as there is no logging back and forth from one to the other realm like 20 times in one night it should be ok with all.
And you better know ahead, that we also have german spam in gc a lot of times cause some of us cant ,or think they cant write english Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com

PostSubject: Re: Application to join ^^   Application to join ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 1:16 am

Its all ok with me Smile . Just let me know when u have decided ^^
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

PostSubject: Re: Application to join ^^   Application to join ^^ Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:38 am

Well since noone sayd anything against it just give one of us a /tell when you are ig Smile
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com
Ati Radeon

Ati Radeon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join ^^   Application to join ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 12:16 pm

Tell me about the /gu < GERMAN SPAAAAAM >
i have to ask a translation for the spam once in a 15mins xD
but there is a better days Smile

PS! I allways love to welcome our young ,beauty female fellows to guild /wink Wink
Back to top Go down
Hash

PostSubject: Re: Application to join ^^   Application to join ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 5:54 am

Aww , thats sooo sweet of u Smile)) / wink back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
miraculiks

miraculiks

PostSubject: Re: Application to join ^^   Application to join ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:01 pm

welcome hash!
and btw german spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join ^^   Application to join ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join ^^
Page 1 of 1