Nomad Jarl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomad Jarl

Midgard Guild on Uthgard Freeshard

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
viio

Application to join Empty
PostSubject: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:47 am

Ello,

I'd like to apply to join the Nomad Jarl guild. I'm looking for a strong guild (which NJ are) with the opportunity to do Rvr and Pve.

Game experience is about 6-7 years on Midgard Prydwen EU server and a few chars on Alb/Excal. Had 10 level 50s in various states of ML and RR, highest Rr being my warrior at RR6. Was guildmaster of Jormungandr, Officer in the fedaykin alliance, and co-GM of Durgi's Slayers Brotherhood guild. I'm not looking to be a guildmaster of NJ, but I'd like to be part of something bigger than Mularn Protectors!

On Uthgard I've been levelling 4 characters so that I can switch between as groups require. 22 Warrior, 18 pac healer, 20 supp SM, and a 5 shaman. The warrior has around 500 armorcrafting. Currently playing a few nights a week.

I enjoy organising PvE events and I'm all about co-operation (I even went through the pain of levelling a 50 supp runie so we could have full PBT for legion raids in the olden days). I'm looking for a guild to contribute to, and an excuse to dye myself in full pink armour like Gnark Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v11o
Esme
Admin
Esme

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:04 pm

do i understand you have a lvl 50 runi here?

if not, are you planning to make them 50 and join the big rvr?

we are a big guild yes but most of the active ppl do rvr in random groups together with the big ally we have.( so not much with guild raids /or only guild rvr groups atm).
of course we do help with armor,weapon,sc ect. cause we have all crafters.
we dont really have any rules exept good manners.

and if you can also put up with some german spam in /gc (we have lots of germans atm)
i see no problem^^
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com
viio

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:07 pm

No level 50s on Uthgard yet. I will level whatever is most useful (probably the pac healer if all the /broadcast "looking for healer" messages are correct). I am looking forward to joining the big rvr.

Actually I'd quite like a bit of german spam, I'd like to learn the language to be honest, since I did it at school.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/v11o
silicium

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:34 pm

i leveled with viio's healer several days/weeks ago.

nice player with good experience
Back to top Go down
Gnark

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:51 pm

i agree with the others Smile
Back to top Go down
Eeil
Nomad
Eeil

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:51 pm

If other members say that you are a god person ok for me Very Happy , you can join us. In game try pm Esme or me (Lahia/Eeil).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join   Application to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join
Page 1 of 1