Nomad Jarl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomad Jarl

Midgard Guild on Uthgard Freeshard

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join the Nomad Jarls

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
zaxxon

Application to join the Nomad Jarls Empty
PostSubject: Application to join the Nomad Jarls   Application to join the Nomad Jarls Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 12:44 am

Hello,
I am 34 years old, german and kinda new on Uthgard - played DAOC long time ago on US Server Tristan.
I am here about a week now and have a lvl 31 Troll Thane name Zaxxon and also a lvl 12 Skald named Glimt. I am interessted in joining an international guild because I am fed up of a lot of german kiddies (not all are like this but it tends to be a lot of them with that kind of behavior) and I already grouped with Coto from your guild and Astealoth for a short time, iirc.
I play as I have time - RL is priority of course and just want to have some fun in the game together with nice people. I am fed up of those modern MMORPGs like WoW and Warhammer etc. so I went back to one of the roots and started playing DAOC again and have to say I enjoy it much Smile

Would be nice to hear from you guys if you are interessted and recruiting.

Cheers
Zaxxon
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls   Application to join the Nomad Jarls Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 1:35 am

Hi Zaxxon,
thx for your application wich i think sounds nice.
For me there is no reason not to invite.
I will have to ask the others first in game though and give you a /tell as soon as have the ok.
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com
Eeil
Nomad
Eeil

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls   Application to join the Nomad Jarls Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 5:50 am

He played with me (Coto) and he is very good person. I agree with esme.
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls   Application to join the Nomad Jarls Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:27 am

Well noone seems to be against feel free to invite if i am not on eeil Smile
Back to top Go down
zaxxon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls   Application to join the Nomad Jarls Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 8:29 am

Thanks a lot people Smile

Laters
Zaxxon
Back to top Go down
Eeil
Nomad
Eeil

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls   Application to join the Nomad Jarls Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 2:11 pm

Welcome Zaxxon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
zaxxon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls   Application to join the Nomad Jarls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:46 am

Hello,

here is an old Troll back looking for shelter Wink Hopefully you might remember me from before my break many months ago
Glimt, 45 Troll Skald
Zaxxon, 43 Troll Thane
and some smaller chars.
I saw I am not in the guild anymore which is no wonder - Esme said it should be ok to show up again when I am up for it. Gladly my account here in the forum is still active.
I will be playing DAoC again and asking to be reinvited into the guild.

Thanks for answer Smile

Cheers
Zaxxon aka Glimt
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls   Application to join the Nomad Jarls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:38 am

wb zaxxon Smile

hm i thought you were playing in hib now ,but i guess it was someone different then ^^

sure nice to have you back Smile
Back to top Go down
zaxxon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls   Application to join the Nomad Jarls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 5:52 am

Ty Smile
Nah, I never played hib higher than lvl 5 and that's about ... many years ago ;D

I did not play DAoC at all. I tried other games etc. but since you can't get all your reallife friends into 1 game (which we are usually trying over a decade for now) I am back to DAoC Smile
Have to get used to everything again heh.

Edit:
I also saw they brought in the old frontiers zones and removed the new ones - awesome!!! Very Happy It seems this was a christmas present Very Happy Very Happy
Oh and btw: Happy new year! It's not too late I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Eeil
Nomad
Eeil

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls   Application to join the Nomad Jarls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:37 am

Yes DAoC is drug!!!!!!! And WB!!!!
Back to top Go down
zaxxon

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls   Application to join the Nomad Jarls Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 11:01 am

Thanks Eeil! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls   Application to join the Nomad Jarls Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join the Nomad Jarls
Page 1 of 1