Nomad Jarl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomad Jarl

Midgard Guild on Uthgard Freeshard

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^

Go down 
+2
Esme
darkmblack
6 posters
AuthorMessage
darkmblack

Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:18 pm

Hello ^^ i'm Esmeralda Lover xD lol! .
Ehm... My name is Mirko, ingame Darkmblack Esmeraldalover What a Face .
I'm shaman level 29, i've got a good armor and weapon Smile and i have a two crafter: Darksblack is Assistant Alchemist 443+, Darkmblack is Junior Apprentice Armorcrafter 118+.
I have a lot experience in daoc, i remember when i was GM in so many servers (server italy because i'm italian Smile, server england but now is failed [i was good player/gm in the server called noname ^^]) and i was play in Deira's Server with my pg level 50.
My character is very very good pig i'm calm and.... scratch .... Kind and honest ^^.
I don't have other to say, I hope that your accept me.

P.S. My brother called Svorig (Thane level 38 ) would like to join in that guild with me. He is equal to me but he don't have the crafter and in him computer the zone Darkness Fall and Jordheim cause him a crash but among about a few weeks he can enter jordheim and darkness fall because it will have a new computer.
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:08 pm

well thx for your application lol
wait till more ppl have a chance to read it and we will discuss it
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com
darkmblack

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:10 pm

ok ^^ jocolor
Back to top Go down
darkmblack

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 8:58 am

ehm... no news? ^^
Back to top Go down
Golem

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:34 am

well as long as we dont get more loads of germans i'd say yes.
its the objective of the ally and the guild,uniting all mid under 1 banner to be as strong in RVR as possible.
i would give green light
Back to top Go down
Fenulf

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:59 am

not german, seams nice and his not german!
acually i think the more the meryer.. so another green i guess ^^
Back to top Go down
darkmblack

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:01 pm

ty all ^^
Back to top Go down
Eeil
Nomad
Eeil

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 1:53 pm

If you played in vortigern im ok^^
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 2:09 pm

i would like to know the age of you guys and the reason why you left, or will leave your actuall guild ^^
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com
Stahl

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 1:04 am

y, and is there someone who played with them before?
Any reference from a guild member?
Back to top Go down
Eeil
Nomad
Eeil

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:01 am

We have 2 principal norms: good maners, and do rvr. And yes is interesting know your age.
Back to top Go down
darkmblack

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 10:29 am

@Eeil: Yes, i'm played to vortigern for eleven month ^^

@Esme: I've got 18 years old. My brother Svorig he has 24 years old. I leave my guild ( Seguaci di Loki ) because their don't help us for level and problem ingame and then we always like your guild Smile

@Eeil: Ok ^^ we like do RvR ^^

P.S. Now my pg Darkmblack is level 31 and my brother's pg Svorig is level 40
Back to top Go down
Eeil
Nomad
Eeil

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:09 am

About level group: we dont do level groups you will must find group in alli.
Back to top Go down
darkmblack

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 11:12 am

ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^   Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to join the Nomad Jarls ^^
Page 1 of 1