Nomad Jarl
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nomad Jarl

Midgard Guild on Uthgard Freeshard

PortalHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil...

Go down 
+2
Stahl
White
6 posters
AuthorMessage
White

I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil... Empty
PostSubject: I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil...   I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:44 pm

Well , first i would like to say helo to all here in NJ.

Me and my wife started playing daoc again after the huge dissapointment WAR gave us.

WE always played Midgard on the Excalibur server, in a PAC/SM duo but also played alot of FG vs FG there with the Red Guard guild, untill we reached 11L4 and 11L1 ranks on those chars.

Also played a Thane/shaman combination but once we reached 8L1/and rr 9 on those the server went dead, and WAR started.

At the moment we are looking for a nice guild , but since we just started playing here there is no rush , we r used to level up on our own, same for all basic crafters needed, but it would be nice to know if there is any chance we might be able to join in a nice community.
In the past we made about 15 - 20 level 50 chars and about 6 legendary crafters on EU and US servers.So we are not looking for a powerlevel or support in any form , just some cool bunch of people to join the fun lol! with and have a nice chat ofc Sleep

Hope to hear from u , and thx in advance.

P.S. atm we are planning a Runemaster// shaman combo, and prolly later a PAc/mend // valk if a valk is available on Uthgard.
Back to top Go down
Stahl

PostSubject: Re: I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil...   I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:32 am

First of all, welcome to Uthgard.

Yes, we are an nice guild. ;-) and we have good crafters.

good joice: Midgard needs supporter and caster.
but valk is not available at uth.

hope to see u ingame.

Stahlhagel
Back to top Go down
Shyraba
Nomad

PostSubject: Re: I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil...   I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 10:21 am

If you ask for any chance, I would without hesitation say yes.
It just depends on how well you fit in.

Reliable, trustworthy, loyal people without 1337 kewl d00dish attitude always have a chance.

Your route for an invite (at least it worked for me way back): convince Esme that she likes you. Her judgement is close to being law here - and for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Fenulf

PostSubject: Re: I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil...   I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 2:30 pm

welcome to uthgard, u seam like a nice fellow so good luck with your application Smile
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

PostSubject: Re: I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil...   I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 8:42 am

grml ...
you guys make it hard for me to stay with the invite stop ><
@Shy!!! no i dont want to be the law here lol^^
well, see what others have to say here and if no one has a problem its fine with me also.
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com
Eeil
Nomad
Eeil

PostSubject: Re: I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil...   I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 1:00 pm

Hehe XDDDD ok for me!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Esme
Admin
Esme

PostSubject: Re: I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil...   I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:09 pm

okok^^ last invite until end of june Smile
i will lock the application thread till then
so give one of us a /tell ig for inv
Back to top Go down
http://moniworld.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil...   I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm aware of the aplic stop but stil...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nomad Jarl :: Gestr Holl :: Applications-
Jump to: